FYI

On: Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My bad if I seem to be slacking on the posts. I'm starting to get really busy tryna fit everything I want to do into these last few days before school starts. I'm a junior now so I'm taking all 300 and 400 level classes which will probably take up most of my free time when school starts up. And I'm sayin that cuz I probably won't be able to post as much as I did all summer. Its been a real good summer, the blog grew alot and I'm getting alot more hits a day than I used to get. I been doin this for 3 summers now and man, time does fly. Even tho I'll be super busy with schoolwork and the frat I'll still find time to post. I always do.

118 Can't stop, won't stop

5 comments on "FYI"

Miss Foxxy said...

no excuses! and i finally updated.. you're WELCOME! lol.. j/k!

**Queen B** said...

good luck wit school..feel ya on that..
are you ever gonna put some spanish videos on your blog??? lol

One Eighteen said...

@ Queen B haha probably not. i'm not into spanish music. i used to like reggaeton alot but then no new shit came out and it got old. alot of people are still into it but its old news to me.

118

**Queen B** said...

yeaa true i m not into reggeaton either..when it was first hot years agoo i liked it..but not anymore...but i do love spanish music...and reggeaton definitely doesn't represent only spanish music.

One Eighteen said...

@ Queen B youre absolutely right

118