The Game's L.A.X. Videos

On: Wednesday, August 13, 2008

L.A.X. I need you right now!!! If you get one album this year, its either got to be Lupe Fiasco's lupEND, Dr. Dre's Detox, or The Game's L.A.X. Three legendary albums coming out this year. And to be honest, I can't decide which one I want the most! Doesn't matter tho because they'll all be in my hands the same morning they drop. Best Buy better be ready.

"Dope Boys" official music video


"Dope Boys" behind the scenes


Making of The Game's "My Life" featuring Lil Wayne. "My Life" is going to blow up. Trust me.

118 Bitches don't say no to me, I'm like a wedding ring

2 comments on "The Game's L.A.X. Videos"

Mz. Common Sense said...

The dope boys in the building!!!

Gangsta ass video. It's pretty hot, not gonna lie. And Travis Barker played his ass off.

I didn't like this song when you first played it =P but now near the top of my playlist.

Hyaku Juuhachi said...

yes mam! Travis Barker japs on the drums

118