Tag

On: Thursday, August 14, 2008

I don't usually do this but...

1. When was your first kiss and where?

My first kiss was from my best friend's sister (they were the same age) back when I was about 8. It was a peck, it wasn't nothin.

2. When was your first real relationship and how long did it last?

First REAL relationship was senior year in high school, first time I actually had an official girlfriend. Don't even remember how long it lasted.

3. What age were you allowed to date?

Whenever I felt like it

4. What's the craziest thing you did (for love) when you were a teenager?

For love? Shit. Absolutely nothing.

5. How long is your longest relationship and what's the secret?

Year and a half and I guess the secret in THAT relationship was lies. Lie ALL THE TIME.

6. How long did you date before you decided to settle down?

Settle down means you're married, which I'm not.

7. How long did you know he was the ONE?

He? I guess when he came out with "Cry Me a River" lol

8. Now, at wat age will you allow your kid(s) to date?

My son can date at whatever age he wants. My daughter will NOT be allowed to date until AFTER she's married.

9. When it comes to your kids dating, will you be a cool parent or a strict parent?

Cool with my son, strict with my daughter.

10. What piece of advice can you give to your child when they start dating?

To my son: You can and SHOULD fuck as many of these young ass hoes as you want, but use the condoms I gave you.

To my daughter: If I even hear that you're being a little skank, I'll lock you up in your room til Jesus Christ come back.

118 Tag! All of yall are it

2 comments on "Tag"

Mz. Common Sense said...

Lmao @ when he sang cry me a river
and I meant for you to do the long one when I tagged you lol not this one

Hyaku Juuhachi said...

lol oh

118