New Lupe Video (400 Posts!!!)

On: Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Post 400!!!

Yup, i know i dont blog alot while the semester is in session but i thought i'd take the time out of my night to create my 400th blog post. Its been a great ride and i hope you enjoy the next 400 posts to come.

And ofcourse, it wouldnt have been right if the 400th post wasnt about Lupe lol So without further adue, i present to you (and yes im late as hell), Lupe Fiasco's Hip Hop Saved My Life video.



That girl Nikki Jean doesnt look bad at all lol Hopefully she makes it in the industry too. Hopefully she'll blow up cuz of the video. I had never heard of her before this song so good luck to her. About the video, i like it. Its nice. I dont think it did the song justice but its a good video.

118 Stack that cheese!!!

0 comments on "New Lupe Video (400 Posts!!!)"