Huey and Jasmin

On: Saturday, March 15, 2008

For yall that don't know, the girl in the comic is Jasmin. She is half black and half white and lives across the street from Huey. They hang out sometimes. Click on the comic to enlarge it.

I thought this was real sweet of Huey to try and reassure Jasmin that her hair being "black people hair" is as beautiful as the clouds. To fully understand why its in Huey's interest for Jasmin to feel good about her "black hair" you would need to first understand the principles that Huey stands for. But since I understand what Huey stands for I decided to blog it. To learn more about the Boondocks comic strip and the tv show go to the Boondocks official site.

118 One post away from post #400!!!

1 comments on "Huey and Jasmin"

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.