Oh Man

On: Monday, October 08, 2007

So much stuff has happened since my last post. I havent been able to blog because i have had quizzes and exams all week. Saturday some of the guys and a couple of girls went to work at Six Flags as a fundraiser for the frat. We got to work games this time (last time we worked food). I was placed at the ring toss, you know that game where you toss the ring and you have to make it ring around the top of one of the bottles. Thats the game i was working. The girl that was working it before i got there was so cute except for one thing, she's 15 lol Her name is Diamond and she is so cute with her little braces!!! I think braces are cute on some girls and they were definitely cute on her. I was like, how old are you and she said, 15 lol I was like, damn do you have an older sister or cousin or somethin like that and she just laughed lol Girls dont look their age anymore, always lookin older in most cases. Gotta be the steroids in the chicken lol But yea i was tired after we were done. We were there for 12 hours!!! At the end of the day Ronsonet picked me up from Six Flags even tho i had came with my brothers but she was gonna spend the night with me in Dekalb so i rode with her. When we got to Dekalb i ordered pizza for us and we watched Troy. At some point during the night, IT happened. Yes we fucked!!! It felt really good too, i had to stop a couple of times cuz it felt TOO good lol But i still lasted longer than she did...She was like, who fucks THAT many times in one night!!! lol I was like, are you serious??? You never did it more than once in one night??? lol She's so cute. I gotta go to class, i'll finish the post later.

118 To be continued...

7 comments on "Oh Man"

Guilty Secret said...

Ok maybe I am confused because I am new here... the one you slept with isn't the 15-year-old is it?

Hyaku Juuhachi said...

the 15 year olds name is Diamond...the girl i slept with's name is Ronsonet. i dont sleep with 15 year olds.

118

Anonymous said...

lol @ thinking you hooked up with the 15 year old haha. But ummm yeah that was like 6..8 times or something all together...over the course of 2 days. And we slept ALL DAY sunday lmao. So ummm yeah. Sorry for not being able to keep up with you babes. Lol i remembered last night when i was like "can you leave me alone tonight...im really sleepy" lol. I must have been really exhausted.

Guilty Secret said...

Hi Ronsonet, nice to meet you.

Oops, my bad!

Hyaku Juuhachi said...

lol @ Guilty Secret. Whats your name sweetie???

118

Guilty Secret said...

You can call me Guilty. I blogged about it here: http://guiltysecret.blogspot.com/2007/08/whats-in-name_17.html

By the way, I come back after I comment to see if you replied, so you can leave replies here instead of over at my place (where they look a bit random in the middle of the discussion about my blog!)

Hyaku Juuhachi said...

Yea i figured thats what i would do from now on lol if people care about what i have to say back to them then they'll come back ya dig!!! lol nice to meet you "Guilty" and im about to check out that blog link you just gave me

118