Kanye Tryna Freestyle PLUS Lil Wayne's Kobe Bryant Song

On: Thursday, June 04, 2009

Ok so Kanye can't freestyle but you don't need to know how to freestyle to be on top of the game lol The ability to freestyle is only icing on the cake. A cake is still a cake without the icing haha But anyway, here's Kanye tryna freestyle on camera.

Kanye Freestyle (Dumskeme Exclusive) from Dumskeme X IllusiveMedia on Vimeo.



Looking for the Kobe Bryant song? Word on the street, Wayne recorded it last night...
Download: Lil Wayne - Kobe Bryant
Source: 2DopeBoyz

118 I'll tell you like I told ol girl last night I'm glad I came haha!!!

4 comments on "Kanye Tryna Freestyle PLUS Lil Wayne's Kobe Bryant Song"

Gennny_fromtheblock said...

ahahaha for real right!!! tryna get a shit load of people together.. ill holla at you... what booth u hittin up first?!

Hyaku Juuhachi said...

Idk! I kinda just decide when I get there... BUT one of the first booths I go to is the one where they sell the margarita slushees... know what im talkin about? lol and i stay sippin on em all day! You GOTTA know what Im talkin about

118

Gennny_fromtheblock said...

man, to be honest i aint never had alcohol at the taste... LAAAAAME! ahahaha but i plan on drinkin this year!

Hyaku Juuhachi said...

Cool... I'll show you where the stand is at rookie!

118