Me and My G1

On: Friday, May 15, 2009

I picked up a G1 today so now I can blog anywhere I go... among other things lol Reason I didn't get the G1 earlier is cuz I was tryna see if I could get a date or something as to when the "G2" was supposed to come out but according to the T-Mobile people, the G2 ain't even made yet... OR that's what's the T-Mobile people have been TOLD to say! Either way I needed a new phone cuz my old ass Sidekick Slide wasn't cuttin it no more lol

Oh yea and now that I got this phone I can keep up with all my other social networking things that I got that I always seem to neglect like Twitter and MySpace (although MySpace I will probably STILL neglect lol). I still don't know how to work Twitter too well but ima keep fucking wit it til I understand why everybody is always on that damn thing!

Follow a nigga! twitter.com/Aze_

PS Do yall have a favorite app for the G1? If you do let me know... I need to fill up my desktop cuz the shits lookin empty lol

118 Holla!

11 comments on "Me and My G1"

♔Jaimie said...

i love my G1! hit me up on the gmail chat boo, jaimie@justkissnmakeup.com

Hyaku Juuhachi said...

Ima do it too!

118

Lovecitylights said...

darn tmobiler. i hate that youre not free to talk to now.

Hyaku Juuhachi said...

I have been wit T-Mobile for 2 years what are you talkin about? I JUST renewed my contract for another 2!

118

Lovecitylights said...

I know. I meant that Im on AT&T now. And I thought you were going to get your beloved Verizon phone. What was it called...

Hyaku Juuhachi said...

The Storm... but then i found out that the screen is one big ass button so i was like fuck that phone. Roz why dont you just text me lol

118

Unknown said...

i h8 that damn phone

Hyaku Juuhachi said...

lol yea i know why!

118

xxxx said...

i heard that g1 is not all that good but hey is any of tmobile phones really all that good...lol.. anyway hit me on aim keenya19

xxxx said...

oh the storm is horrible not even worth the money... i had it and returned it like five days later.. just horrible i had canceled my tmobile contract wswitched to verizon and all and then i was forced to switch back to tmobile.

Hyaku Juuhachi said...

Yea I changed my mind about the Storm REAL QUICKLIKE lol aight ima add you on AIM then

118