Birthday Sex

On: Friday, January 30, 2009

Idk about your city but in Chicago, this got all the hoes goin crazy. He was at one of our clubs over here at school last night. I aint go tho that was more of a female thing. Its a hot ass song tho. Chicago shit!!!


118 Tell me where you want your gift girl

5 comments on "Birthday Sex"

♔Jaimie said...

lol! yall peoples is a hot mess

Bombchell said...

[sigh]

I see a big white box, which im guessing might be a vid.

HAPPY EARLY VALS DAY!! xoxo

Katrina said...

hehe I like that song

Precious::Butta
Alex::Bae
said...

Danggg...
I love this song..but then I hate it cause like..everybody here in North Carolina knows about it as well..
I mean..it felt like i just heard the song for one day, then the next, everybody at school is going through the halls singing this jank..haha..
But whatev though..This song still bumpss..=)

*A|EX**BAE*

Ameena Ashley said...

It's a hit in Houston, too. I must say that I like it also.