Just FYE

On: Monday, July 07, 2008

My buddy over at socialedisturbed left a comment on the recent Jae Millz post saying that she recognized him from his battle wit Ness on Making The Band. But I told her that his way more notable battle was against Murda Mook on Smack DVD. Since I hadn't seen it in a while (posted it in March and even then it wasn't new at all) I decided to watch it again and I decided to tell yall about it cuz its so good that i KNOW yall WANT to see this shit lol Even if you're not a rap or hip hop fan, you'll appreciate this, TRUST!!!

Here go the link

Jae Millz vs Murda Mook

"I'll run up on you while you rockin that bum ass shirt and put the pump to your stripes aight! Fuck it I MIGHT put the pump to your WIFE, like ma you choose its either drink cum or your LIFE!!!"

118 Enjoy!!! hahaha

0 comments on "Just FYE"