Jae Millz - No Time to Stall

On: Sunday, July 06, 2008

One thing I love about my blog is that my friends and frat brothers be sending me shit over that they think is hot and most of the time, it is! Like this track right here that my frat brother B-Rad sent me over on Facebook. See, I put HIM on Jae Millz way before he signed with Lil Wayne's Young Money Entertainment and since then he's been keeping up with Millz just like me. Check out the track its pretty fucking hot. I know in the picture he's rocking his MH & Warner chain but he's Young Money now.

Photobucket



Young Money bitch!!! In ya neck, pussy!!!

118 African American but like my women SPANISH!!!

2 comments on "Jae Millz - No Time to Stall"

socialedisturbed. said...

ohhhh yeah he was the guy who battled ness in "da band" and he had that song.. " no no no".. pretty dope

Hyaku Juuhachi said...

Yea but his WAY more notable battle was against Murda Mook on Smack DVD. That is the single best freestyle battle I have EVER seen in my life. Both Mook and Millz go HARD AS FUCK!!!

I got it on my blog, here's the link...

Jae Millz vs Murda Mook

You definitely need to check that out

118