Pitbull Is the Shit

On: Thursday, June 19, 2008

Yea I know I know, the song isn't exactly new but tell me why i blasted it ALL DAY today lol I guess it was cuz I was playing Madden 08 (hadn't played it in a while) and the song is on there. I downloaded it and absolutely turned me speakers to the max. But since I didn't want to just post an old song I am also posting the original song just for yall. Cuz if you didn't know, the song is a remix to a remix. So I'ma give yall the original remix too.

I also want to say something about Pitbull. In my opinion, Pitbull is one of the most talented rappers out there. All of his beats are sick and he can throw his sick ass verses down on ANYBODY's beats. Pitbull will find a way to make a hit out of any song. He such a gangsta too. The man knows wassup. He can dress, he knows how to ball, and most importantly he is ORIGINAL!!! He doesn't copy anybody's style AT ALL. All you have to do is listen to his music and right away his originality and uniqueness slaps you in the face. Big ups to my main man from Cuba, Pitbull. Keep doin your thing cuz nigga you doin it well.
Photobucket



The original remix featuring Don Omar


"You think you GANGSTA cuz you did time, well listen here GANGSTA don't cross the line!!!"

118 Ten cuidado con el fuego!!!

0 comments on "Pitbull Is the Shit"