My Bri

On: Thursday, May 22, 2008

When i moved back into my room at my house in Chicago for the summer ofcourse i brought my pet Briana with me. I have been home for about a week and a half now and just TODAY Briana finally ate. I guess she doesnt eat until she gets used to her new surroundings because thats exaxtly what happens everytime i move her from one place to another. When i brought her home from PetLuv she didnt eat for the first 5 days, i thought she was gonna die on me. Then when i moved her to Dekalb with me a week later she didnt eat again for like another 4 days. But after she gets adjusted she becomes a fat ass and eats like 3 crickets at a time even though today she only ate one. Its not like i havent been feeding her! I put 10 crickets in there over a 2 day period and she killed them all without eating them! Just today when i put some more in she ate one. I'm relieved though because i thought for a minute she might have been sick or something.

Here go some pictures i took of her today

That last one is of Briana tearin up a cricket. Thats the one that she ate today. I have never been so happy to see a cricket get eaten before lol

118 Mean and vicious!!!

0 comments on "My Bri"