Best Bars

On: Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Right now are...

She ride my spaceship til she hit the top, that hit the spot, til she asked how many li-i-li-i-licks do it take til she get to shop -- Kanye

Don't worry why my wrist got so freeze, tell a girl like Doritos that's not yo [nacho] cheese!!! -- Kanye

This a song wit Wayne so you know its gon melt, but you aint finna murder me like everybody else!!! -- Kanye

So come here baby girl, you're now fuckin wit the best in the world!!! -- Kanye West

Ima hustla so i be on the grind, i always got the money and the bitches on my mind; and i was born a don, so everywhere i goes at, the first thing i wanna know is where them hoes at!!! -- Cassidy

Safe sex is great sex, better wear a latex, cuz you dont want that late text that "I think im late, text!" -- Lil Wayne

118 I dont do it for my health man i do it for the belt man!!!

0 comments on "Best Bars"