Ashley

On: Sunday, September 23, 2007

AshleyAshley you are my little slice of home when i get homesick and lonely. Youre my homegirl, youre my best friend, and if Jessica wasnt my heart, you would be. You may already be because i know that if there is ONE GIRL that would never hurt me, it be you. I can honestly say i love you to death and that whoever you decide is good enough to spend his life with you is going to be the luckiest man in the world. I dont know what i would do if you werent in my life because you are so important to me. Words cant express what you mean to me. I remember those days when i would wake up and your adorable self would be right there next to me lol I look forward to keeping you in my life til the day they bury me.

118 She says i'm the all purpose Mexican lol

0 comments on "Ashley"