My Mayonnaise!!!

On: Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I got 20 minutes til my next class...

As i was getting ready for class this morning our power went out. I didnt think nothing of it cuz we're always blowing fuses (Sucio has like 3 fridges and 2 A/Cs in his room lol). So im walking down the stairs and i step out the door and i see the ComEd van leaving our driveway and i was like, FUCK!!! They cut our electricity!!! I couldn't do nothing about it so i ept walking to my 10 o'clock but then i remembered i had gone to Walmart last night and filled up my fridge full of food that would spoil if the fridge was off. I was like hell naw!!! So i turned around and ran an extension cord from downstairs up to my room on the second floor so that i could ATLEAST power my fridge cuz i spent like 100 dollars on groceries yesterday!!! There's no way that i was letting that food spoil. And for once i got healthy stuff cuz im tryin to lose a few pounds to get in shape for our football season that starts next week. Can't defend our championship if im not in shape. Ok time to go to class, peace!!!

118 forbidden donut

0 comments on "My Mayonnaise!!!"