Message

On: Friday, September 21, 2007

Oh yea your bitch's ass was trash but im feelin her lips...That slut probably got my nut STILL on her lips!!! She sucked my dick so hard i aint feelin my shit. You a thug in your raps why you pussy in real life??? A pimp on the mic but buy pussy in real life??? lmao Look dog i'm small kinda slanky but thats why i always got my paws on blinky!!! And i can brawl like Winky!!! Radiant rock you cant spot no flaws on my pinky!!!

118 You know who you are

3 comments on "Message"

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?