I Couldnt Believe She Said That

On: Sunday, September 09, 2007

I decided to take a break from homework, so i checked her blog and this is what i found...
___________________________________________________________

Last night…

9 09 2007

So adam texted me and said he was in the area…

Cool.

I haven’t seen him in ages.

Since the movies.

Omg thats like almost 2 years ago.

Man I have really bad time management.

Time flies by man.

Anywho we’re texting and he was gonna wait until I got off

But I didnt know what time that would be b/c I was babysitting

So we’ll just hang out another time.

He’s moving nearby this weekend anyway.

He’ll be living like what 10 minutes away.

It’ll be cool having someone else to hang out with.

Someone who isn’t “ga-ga” over me.

No pressure. No expectations.

Just fun.

___________________________________________________________


118
that's it, im done

0 comments on "I Couldnt Believe She Said That"